Here are some great resources when you want to learn more about web development in Clojure.
Getting started with Clojure
- Luminus: curated set of libraries for all-purpose web development.
- Pedestal: all-purpose, but specifically made for one-page applications.
- Hoplon: front-end only; works with any backend.
- Ganelon: specifically for building Ajax-enabled applications.
- CHP: ClojureHomePage, Clojure web dev inspired by the ease-of-use of PHP and Rails.
These are open-source Clojure web applications to check out to see how others are doing it.
- 4Clojure: Helps you learn Clojure by presenting you with probalems and checking your answers.
- Brainiac: A company dashboard, showing information from Jenkins, GitHub, Twitter, and more.
- Marlin: A REST API for file access.
- Presioke: A presentation karaoke app in ClojureScript using Hoplon.